Weird sensation in left breast
I am a 35 year old female.  I have a weird sensation in my left breast near the bone and on my back under my left shoulder bone. The sensation is more a discomfort and not pain. It occurs when I bend over to pick something up off the floor(its like a pulling sensation.) and If I am slumping a bit when I am sitting it can be a bit more sharp.  When I do a self breast exam, I can't feel anything out of the ordinary.  When I menstruate I can feel something scaping agains my ( I want to call it a breast bone plate, but I am not sure what bone it is.)  This feeling has only occurred for about a month.  Should I go to a doctor about this?  If so, what kind of questions should I ask. Thanks for any insight.

Dear TKlink:  Breast cancer is not typically painful.  If you are having continued discomfort, you can consider an opinion with your internist.  This could be many things, including a pulled muscle, for example.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.