Breast Cancer Community
Where to go for Breast cancer treatment options

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Can I ask this on this board?  My 31-year old daughter is awaiting biopsy results, and I'm trying to plan for the worst, while hoping for the best.  Her health care provider is Kaiser San Francisco.  I want to do all I can to get her the best treatment options.  Does anyone know if Kaiser provides the latest  and best treatments? Or do you recommend some other breast cancer specialists?  Thank you so much for your advice.
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
In general, a center that sees a lot of patients tends to be better. I'm not sure about Kaiser, but UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center is a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network.