Breast Cancer Expert Forum
White spots on nipple and areola + Hypoechoic lesions
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

White spots on nipple and areola + Hypoechoic lesions

Hello,
About 2 months ago I had an ultrasound to my right breast and they found a hypoechoic lesion that they will follow up on in a month from now, and maybe they will do a biopsy and hopefully will come back negative...
Now a few weeks ago I noticed white spots on my nipple on my left breast that is on the side of my nipple and goes down to the areola area. They are a little larger then a needle head in size. I did not sqeeze them to see if anything comes out... I have about 11 of them. They are just under the skin, and they are not bumby, but they look like there is some kind of stuff in them... Should I be concerned? I am thinking about calling my OB/GYN so she can take a look at it, I never seen anything like this before...
Thanks for your help!