Why do I keep getting recurring breast abscess
I have had breast abscesses continuously for 6 years now.  My first one was in my right breast, directly under my nipple, had 3 surgeries on that one before it went away, then a few months later one developed in my left breast, I've had 2 surgeries on that one.  It went away just a couple of weeks ago and now I have another one starting in my right breast again.  They are very very very painful and grow extremely fast, from pea size to golf ball size overnight.  I have found a home remedy that helps me with the pain, but I really would like for these to stop. Please tell me what needs to be done to make these go away?  Do I need to cut them off???  Please please help me.

Dear StacyR1121:  Breast abcesses can occur for a number of reasons and we cannot speculate on what may be going on in your case.  We recommend that you seek the opinion of a medical breast specialist (these are often affiliated with large academic medical centers) who can evaluate your situation and hopefully offer some advice and/or recommendations.
God bless you, girl!  My journey of fun began last year...had my fourth breast surgery since Oct. 2007 a couple of weeks ago.  I absolutely relate to your frustration at the situation and have also considered a masectomy in order to have any quality of life.  The list of theories that have been thrown around is endless.  Finally, had a breast MRI on Monday--will have the results next week.  Please know you are in my prayers--send me a private msg and we can compare notes.  Take care and God Bless!
A related discussion, breast abscess was started.
A related discussion, Thought to be mastitis was started.
A related discussion, Continued from thought to be mastitis was started.
A related discussion, why do i keep getting breast abscess and why does  dr. seem not to be very educated on this ? was started.
A related discussion, breast absesses was started.