Worried
I have been having a dull ache in the left side of my left breast around the armpit. I'm 31 and had a hysterectomy 7 years ago. I have had a mamogram last year and everything was clear... Both breasts are naturally lumpy, but the left more so then the right and it has always been slighty bigger then the right (is that normal?)?  I do not take hormones because I only had a partial and still have one ovary...
If you are concerned about this discomfort then I suggest you see your Dr. for a clinical breast exam and any further testing that might be helpful. Breasts are rarely the same size, especially if the tissue is "lumpy" as you say. None of this is abnormal but if you have unexplained pain or discomfort then you need to have it checked out. Perhaps an Ultrasound might be of value in giving you some answers. Regards .....