Would you be offended?
Here is what I read on one beast examination center site:

Whether one is newly diagnosed, has a relapse or is looking for state-of-the-art treatment through clinical trials, getting a breast cancer second opinion is an accepted and encouraged practice amongst breast cancer advocacy groups and physicians who treat patients with breast cancer.

Source: http://www.breastlink.com/breast-cancer-second-opinion/

Question: would you get offended if your patient said they want to check the validity of the diagnosis at another clinic, or by visiting another doctor?
NO Physician should be offended by the fact that a pt. wishes a second opinion .... in fact most Dr.s will offer the pt. the opportunity to seek a second opinion .... at least the "cream of the crop" will :)
So if you want a second opinion, would you have to re-do the ultrasound all over and then see another breast specialist about it? Or would re-doing the ultrasound be a waste of time and moneY?
Not sure which country you are from but that information should be made available to the person providing the second opinion.  They should be able to access the scan and the report.

I guess some people would be a little upset about a patient asking for a second opinion.  It can be an ego thing.  Any good doctor will give you easy access to a second opinion and support you in the process.
I read that asking for a second opinion can be difficult for a patient so that when they do ask the health professional should support it.

I think that if a person feels that they need a second opinion for whatever reason then that is something that they should pursue.

I have asked for several second/ independent opinions since being diagnosed with breast cancer.
They actually became unnecessary due to my case being discussed by a number of different specialists at an MDT (multi disciplinary team) meeting.

I was just thinking that a lot of breast cancer tests, etc are very objective.  There is some room for different interpretation but scans are read by two different radiologists.
You would first see the second Physician and have all your previous tests available to him/her. If they felt any additional testing would be valuable it should be done.  Regards .....