Breast Cancer Community
Xeloda side effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Xeloda side effects

I have been taking Xeloda a week.  When does one begin to experience the side effects such as fatigue, nausea, etc.
Thank you.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
492898_tn?1222247198
Supposedly, the chemo is well tolerated by many but I read that side effects get worse over time.

Are you taking the pills orally , or by infusion.

If you are taking them by mouth, as your pharmacist to give you the kit and literature the manufacturer offers and provides free for patients. It has very good iinformation in it, and there is really so much they advise you to not do, or do, or not eat, and on and on. None of this my doctor told me. (I myself had to stop immediately but I don't think I need to go into this because my doctor said he has never seen anything like my experiences, and within an hour of taking the drug) I also think my onco overdosed me. but I also have other medical problems that may have contributed.

anyway, my doctor said xeloda is well and better tolerated by more women than most other chemo, and that is all I know. KAT
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank