Zoladex injections?
I am 43 years old, diagnosed with Stage IIa breast cancer Nov 2010.  ER+,PR+,HR 0, Grade 1 with 0 lymph node involvement.  I went through 4 rounds of chemo (TAC) and then a lumpectomy on March 17.  I am an American expat living in Japan, and returned to the US for the chemo and Surgery.  I have returned to Tokyo, and began my radiation tx's last week.  My doctor here started me on Tamoxifen 20mg yesterday, and also Zoladex injections.  I had not heard of Zoladex, and found out that they are given in Europe and Japan, but not common in the US.  What is the reason that the US does not use these injections for breast cancer?
Sorry about the delay in answering ... I thought perhaps someone had personal experience with Zoladex injections. I have seen postings here regarding this drug so I know it must be used here in the U.S. but I don't know how frequently. You might try posting your question on the Expert Forum "Chemotherapy" where you may get some responses.  Regards .....