a black spot on breast
I have recently noticed a black spot on my left breast. it is relatively small and slightly protruding. I am extremely afraid of having breast cancer, is it a symptom of it? none of my family members, including extended family members have breast cancer, i do exercise 30 minutes a day, and try my best to include as much vegetable dishes as possible in my diet. when i do some home-based breast cancer check, sometimes i feel sth hard inside it and sometimes i dont feel it, i'm really confused. what should i do?
It is difficult to be able to say from the description given,what this black spot represents.It could be caused by a variety of factors like dermatitis, fungal infection to perhaps even something more serious (involving the breast or the skin).
I would advise you to consult your doctor to check both problems; the hardness you sometimes feel inside your breast( Could be a cyst) and  the black raised spot, so that  proper evaluation can be done, including a skin biopsy if the doctor feels it's needed.
I hope that you'll make an appointment with your doctor soon,just to be on the safe side.
Best wishes...