aerola rash
rash on both aerolas  age 49 been to two gp's but they say it is a heat rash given fungal cream but not working should I go to demotologist?
Skin on the breast and areola is like skin anywhere else on the body and is subject to many common abnormalities.Since the rash is bilateral,I really doubt that it has anything to do with breast cancer.It is more likely related to many benign conditions, such hormonal changes in the body, eczema,yeast infection,heat rash(as your doctor mentioned) or allergic reaction that could be caused not only by soaps and lotions you are using, but also by irritants such as clothes made of wool, synthetic bras fabrics etc..Wearing natural fibers, like cotton, that allow air to circulate over affected areas, can help minimize irritation.Try changing bras or protecting the nipple area, and see if it gets better. If not,I would advise you to consult a dermatologist who might prescribe a different kind of medication to resolve this problem
Best wishes....