Breast Cancer Community
am i dying????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i dying????

im 18 had pain in left breast for almost a year. had a lump ultrasound at age 16 said it was nothing. Most of my lumps move, but my arm hurts sometimes, and the other side has started to hurt. Women in my family do get cysts. WHAT IS GOING ON??? ps i drink a ton of caffeine but i dont really think that has anything to do with it!
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
Go to the doctor and stop the caffeine - start drinking a decaffinated tea - green tea would be good.
Blank
Drink decafe coffee - it DOES make a difference.  Go the doctor!
Blank
My sister had lumps in her breast and her arm hurt really bad; however, they were only cysts caused by caffeine. Please go to the doctor as soon as you can.
Blank
You should see a breast doc just to be sure. Have you had epstein barr virus? Are the pains in your arms swollen glands? Go see the doctor and stay on it until you get a definative answer.
Blank
Hun believe it or not the caffine plays a big factor in the cysts in your breasts....I am 46 years old and I have had several even had one removed and checked...My doctor asked me to elimenate caffine from my diet and see what happened and I did and the cysts went away.... I now drink my diet pepsi like crazy and know what it does and know that I am NOT going to die from it....lol
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank