am i dying????
im 18 had pain in left breast for almost a year. had a lump ultrasound at age 16 said it was nothing. Most of my lumps move, but my arm hurts sometimes, and the other side has started to hurt. Women in my family do get cysts. WHAT IS GOING ON??? ps i drink a ton of caffeine but i dont really think that has anything to do with it!
Go to the doctor and stop the caffeine - start drinking a decaffinated tea - green tea would be good.
Drink decafe coffee - it DOES make a difference.  Go the doctor!
My sister had lumps in her breast and her arm hurt really bad; however, they were only cysts caused by caffeine. Please go to the doctor as soon as you can.
You should see a breast doc just to be sure. Have you had epstein barr virus? Are the pains in your arms swollen glands? Go see the doctor and stay on it until you get a definative answer.
Hun believe it or not the caffine plays a big factor in the cysts in your breasts....I am 46 years old and I have had several even had one removed and checked...My doctor asked me to elimenate caffine from my diet and see what happened and I did and the cysts went away.... I now drink my diet pepsi like crazy and know what it does and know that I am NOT going to die from it....lol