Breast Cancer Community
atypical hyperplasia and raloxifen.what must i do?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

atypical hyperplasia and raloxifen.what must i do?

I am 59 year old woman.2weeks ago in followup they found 5*7mm mass and in coreneedle biopsy they found atypical hyperplasia and do surgery for exisional biopsy,and administer raloxifen,but i am not sure to use it because i know it dosen't affect on breast cancer or prevention of it what must i do?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
I have Atopia Hyperplasia, I don't know what that medicine does but after many years I now developed Atopia Hepithelial Hyperplesia and had a premalignant lump removed. Do the research regarding the medication before you get it injected in your breast.
Blank
962875_tn?1314213636
Use of Raloxifene is intended to decrease the risk of osteoporosis and to decrease the risk of invasise breast cancer or to prevent invasive breast cancer from retuning in women who have had invasive BC.

If you have questions or concerns about using it, it would be best to discuss them with the physician who prescribed it.

Best wishes...
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...