atypical hyperplasia and raloxifen.what must i do?
I am 59 year old woman.2weeks ago in followup they found 5*7mm mass and in coreneedle biopsy they found atypical hyperplasia and do surgery for exisional biopsy,and administer raloxifen,but i am not sure to use it because i know it dosen't affect on breast cancer or prevention of it what must i do?
I have Atopia Hyperplasia, I don't know what that medicine does but after many years I now developed Atopia Hepithelial Hyperplesia and had a premalignant lump removed. Do the research regarding the medication before you get it injected in your breast.
Use of Raloxifene is intended to decrease the risk of osteoporosis and to decrease the risk of invasise breast cancer or to prevent invasive breast cancer from retuning in women who have had invasive BC.

If you have questions or concerns about using it, it would be best to discuss them with the physician who prescribed it.

Best wishes...