black dots on nipple
hi. it was 3 days that i have felt pain in my right breast.i found 3 black dots on my nipple . its like dried blood. i visited a GP and he told me that the pain is because of shingles but he hadn't any description for the dots. I'm 28 years old and have no child. can it be a sign of cancer?
Truly Shingles can cause a considerable amount of pain but this is also accompanied by a blistering of the skin; I hope you are being treated for Shingles if this is the diagnosis. As far as the dots on the nipple, I really have no idea unless you may have scratched the area enough to break the skin. If you think the dots might be dried blood then I would certainly wash the area and see if the dots disappear. I really don't see any connection to Breast Cancer unless you are experiencing nipple discharge that is definitely bloody. If this is the case then I suggest that you see a Breast Specialist. Regards ....
Thank you for answering my question. I am sure  it is not because of scratching. Also I think that it is not dried blood. It just looks like dried blood but it is like a part of skin which is not removed by washing. It is painful when I touch it.
This could be associated with the case of "Shingles" if it's the same area or breast. I would still suggest perhaps a Breast Specialist if this persists after the symptoms of the Shingles are gone. Just black dots on the nipple wouldn't indicate Breast Cancer unless there are other issues such as a lump beneath the nipple and/or bloody discharge from the nipple itself. Even without these symptoms if you are terribly concerned then a visit to a Breast Specialist would certainly be worth trying. Regards ..