brease pain after tamoxfin
I just finished my 5 years on tamoxfin ,and now iam having sever pain around my nipple in both beast.I have always had lumpy breast that is why i started tamoxfin.I m not having a discharge or anything and i haven"t had a period i a year but my paps are negative.i have so many lumps in my breast that i cant tell what is new or what is old,iam really afraid.i was never had breast cancer but i have had 4 lumps removed from my breast.
The pain in your breasts could be caused by menopause due to unbalanced levels of hormones.Pain in the breasts is rarely associated with best cancer particularly when it's bilateral. Many women suffer severe discomfort and tenderness in their breasts,when approaching menopause, and in many cases this will continue through and after menopause.
Avoiding foods and beverages containing caffeine,(coffee, tea, chocolate, soft drinks) can decrease water retention and may help to alleviate the discomfort.Also wearing a good supportive bra (even when sleeping) to reduce breast movement could help.  
But just to make sure,since you had lumps removed in the past, you would need to see your doctor for a detailed clinical examination and testing to find out the cause of your breast pain.
All the best and I hope you feel better soon.....
thank you ,i will being seeing a doctor in june after six month of being off tamoxin,