Breast Cancer Expert Forum
breast boil or pimple

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

breast boil or pimple
i have discovered a pimple, boil or something that is a different color than my color of my aerola and rest of my nipple it is very sensitive .  can you direct me to some pictures or somrthing that maybe relates to this.and maybe something i can do
Dear shay:  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else on the body and is subject to abnormalities such as pimples, etc.  If this is new, it may be reasonable to watch it for a few days.  If it gets worse or does not go away, you should have your doctor take a look.  
YOUR SOUNDS LIKE WHAT MY DOCTOR JUST TOLD ME MINE WAS, INFECTED MONTGOMERY FOLLICLE, MY BOII LIKE THING IS ON UNDERSIDE OF BREAST, AWAY FROM NIPPLE AND AREOLA

I was given Bactrim to take for 2 weeks, apply heat. If not better it may have to be removed