Breast Cancer Community
breast cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

breast cancer

thi iam 19 years old , today i noticed a lumb at the upper lateral part in my  right breast ,it seems to be like fatty cells which are soft not painful as if it if another small breast ....and at same time i noticed a lump hard and painfull and movable at my right axilla ....is there a link between these 2 symptoms ..by the way could the lump in my axilla be an inflammatory lymph node due to using a new  or bad kind of anti-perspirant deodorant

This discussion is related to Underarm Pain/Lymph nodes.
1 Comment
I think you should make an appointment with your Dr. for a breast exam and an opinion as to what these symptoms might mean. I don't think that either one has anything to do with breast cancer but you should always see a Dr. when you find anything new and different in your breast. I don't think the lymph node would be inflammed due to the use of your deodorant but you could stop using it for a couple weeks and see if it makes any difference.   Regards ....