Breast Cancer Community
breast cyst with infection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breast cyst with infection

im female 38years old  single ,i have multiples cyst in  both  breast  ,since 3 days i develope  pain and rednesse coming more day after day . i did ultrsound  waiting for the result ,im worry about this specially i start augmentin since 2 days and na amilioration  ,and i want to kown  if it can develope to canser
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
587083_tn?1327123862

Hi,
First of all, breast cancer is rarely associated with pain.The cysts in your breasts are very common and many women will have some during their lifetime.These kind of simple cysts are not cancer and will never become cancer.They are just sacs filled with fluid and are related to the increasing hormonal fluctuations.The pain is particularly felt prior to the menstrual cycle and subside after the menses finish.When cysts are very large and painful,they can be aspirated by a fine needle.
The cysts that are concerning are called complex cysts which contain fluid and tissue growth inside of it that is attached to the wall.A complex cyst should be biopsied to analyze its contents for an accurate diagnosis..
The Ultrasound test will hopefully clarify things for you,and depending on the results,you will be advised about any treatment you might need .If you have an infected cyst you doctor will be able to treat it by draining it and probably prescribe a course of antibiotics.
To help shrink breast cysts and diminish breast pain try to limit your caffeine intake (Coffee,chocolate and colas) and also salty and fatty food..
Best wishes....
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank