breast discharge
Breast nipple was fine up until yesterday the left breast nipple hurt. I looked and I squeezed some white thick discharge which has been coming out when I squeezed it for years Then I squeezed a little harder and I heard a pop like I had popped a pimple then thinner discharge followed by a tiny bit of bloody pus type. Today I squeezed it and more of a white pus stuff came out and it's still sore. This nipple since I gave birth has always had the thick white discharge when I would squeeze it.
Nipple discharge is rarely a sign of breast cancer and it isn't necessarily abnormal,especially when the nipple is squeezed.But if you are over 40, or if you have a lump in your breast and the discharge contains blood,you should see your doctor for a clinical breast exam and some type of testing if it's recommended.
To me,it sounds like you have an infection and this condition needs to be evaluated and treated accordingly as soon as possible.
Take care...
Monday  very little soreness today, I'm age 56. I can almost pinch the nipple and it don't hurt.Felt no lumps, same breast that I had fibroid tumors removed
17 years ago.
Glad to know that the pain subsided,but if your nipple start to hurt again and pus or blood reoccur spontaneously,or you feel a lump forming under your nipple you really should see your doctor to treat the infection that might still be there.
In the meantime avoid squeezing the nipple to see if the discharge continues,because the more you do that, the more the discharge will persist.
Take care...