breast fibroadenomas
hi i am 60 years old and have suffered cysts in my breasts have had 3 taken out already i went for a checkup and they found two lumps i had a biopsy came back they couldnt find any cancer, but they said for my age the lumps are atypical a little suspicious they said at my age i shouldnt have cellular fibroadenomas because it is uncommon at my age my daughter is so worried even though the biopsy came back clear for cancer i have been told they both need to be removed and further investigated what could it be, is there a chance it could be cancer they said it looks like a 30 year old fibroadenoma due to patholgy,
Fibroadenomas are not unusua at almost any age but it is the standard to remove them in women over the age of 40. They are a benign breast tumor but should be watched OR need to be removed as stated above.  Regards ....