Breast Cancer Community
breast fibroadenomas
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breast fibroadenomas

hi i am 60 years old and have suffered cysts in my breasts have had 3 taken out already i went for a checkup and they found two lumps i had a biopsy came back they couldnt find any cancer, but they said for my age the lumps are atypical a little suspicious they said at my age i shouldnt have cellular fibroadenomas because it is uncommon at my age my daughter is so worried even though the biopsy came back clear for cancer i have been told they both need to be removed and further investigated what could it be, is there a chance it could be cancer they said it looks like a 30 year old fibroadenoma due to patholgy,