breast itching
for the best week i have been having itching in both breast to the point it wakes me up out of my sleep and i have been using anti-itching cream but its not working it feels like something is crawling on me but there is no marks or anything
This sounds like a skin problem that could be caused by your laundry detergent, the material of a new bra... maybe made with latex?.Quite a few people are allergic to this material.Also a new deodorant soap,lotion, new clothes could give you an allergic reaction.Check all the possibilities that could cause your skin problem.If you think that none of the products, mentioned above, could cause the itchiness, because you have always used them ,then you should see a dermatologist who can,after examination,prescribe an appropriate medication to relieve your symptoms.
Because this reaction is happening on both your breast,it's very unlikely,in my opinion, that this has anything to do with breast cancer.
Take care...