breast lump
I was taking a shower and discovered a lump under the cease of my left breast, where the bra band is. How far down does the breast tissue go?  I'm 49yrs. old with a hysterectomy, on 3mg of premarin. Had a biopsy in February this yr. of the right breast, where a solid mass was found by mammagram, it was benign. Should I be concern about this?
Dear kj4994:  The general rule of thumb when a new lump is discovered, is that it needs evaluation.  You should have your doctor perform an examination and he/she can determine whether any further investigation is needed.  
I would certainly have this checked out. A clinical breast exam by your Physician would be a good place to start. Nothing that is new or abnormal should be ignored.
Thank you for your comment, I think I was hoping the lump would disappear it hasn't yet. I've made an appointment for next Monday morning, will let you know how things go.