breast lumps
im 21.i have one or two breast lumps in my right breast of the size of a peanut.they are not painful.i am only 21.i can only see my doctor next month.this thing was worrying me so i thought of seeking help online.

my history
i had had a bone marrow tranplant when i was 3.i dont know if these are related.

family history
my maternal grandmother recently died of lip cancer(i dont know if u could call it so but since it was on her lower lip) at the age of 75. my mother ,42,had to get her uterus removed because the doctor said it could become cancerous.my aunt had breastcancer.she underwent urine therapy and is ok now.
Breast lumps in someone of your age would no doubt be something other than Breast Cancer but they definitely need to be checked out. If you're seeing your Dr. within a month I see no reason to seek help sooner but be sure you call this finding to the Dr.s attention at that time. I don't see any relation to your transplant and your family history isn't all that strong as far as BC is concerned. It often takes a month to obtain an appointment under normal circumstances so I don't believe your delay would make much difference.  Regards ....