breast lymph node
One year ago I had a routine mammogram, I was told the radiologist saw something abnormal on the right breast. Went back for an ultrasound...rediologist said it appeared to be a lymph node BUT only summised that...really didn't see anything. Followed up w/a mammo in 6 mos. nothing there....
now6 mos later...I haven't had a period in 2 mos, I am 45(just) and I'm an active yoga practicer (3-4 days a week)
I am experiencing a pain or tenderness really in the spot that was where they were looking at on the mammo.
Can it be a milk duct clogged?? Or can it be that the lymph node is infected?? I do not have a lump...I've really tried hard to feel something BUT there is nothing there . Can it be from yoga?? Please give me something to go on...I've made an appt w/my gyn ......I'm totally freaked out...BUT trying not to panic.....Thank you!
I think you would be wise to see a Breast Specialist if your concerns are primarily about a breast issue. I'm not too sure that I would be overly concerned since your imagery has been negative. A mammary lymph node is no reason for any particular concern. If your concerns are about your lack of menses then see the Gynocologist. I don't know why Yoga would have anything to do with either problem unless the breast discomfort is due to a muscle injury.   Regards ....