breast pain and underarm pain
i have so much pain in ma right breast and my right underarm , have done mamogram, st scan and biopsy by all was negative . please advice me on what medication i should taken to easen ma pain

This discussion is related to underarm pain.
Negative tests findings is very reassuring since the pain doesn't seem to be related to an abnormality found in the breast itself.
Pain in the breast and surrounding area can be due to many benign causes,like hormonal fluctuation,a pinched nerve,arthritis or even a pulled muscle due to overuse of your arm during your daily activities.
We, in this Forum, cannot advise you on which medication you should be taking.If over the counter anti inflammatory drugs do not relieve your pain,then you should ask your family doctor, who has all your medical records, to prescribe one of many pain killers available that will ease the pain you are experiencing.
Hoping that you'll feel better soon.
All the best
hi , thanx so much for your concern and comfort i have not used any untimflammatory drug or pain killer please give me a list of a few option of the drugs to try to relieve ma pain and inflammatory
You welcome!
There are several anti inflammatory drugs that you can purchase at your local pharmacy.You just have to ask the pharmacist.
As as said in my previous comment,you should ask your health care provider for a stronger prescribed medication,if the OTC drug is not relieving your pain.
All the best...