breast pain or what?
i have permanent pain under and behind my right breast since last two months. there is no lump, discharge etc. but the pain gets worse when i sneeze or cough, or lie down. my breast gets stiff with pain, and no gel or pain killer works. even taking deep breath hurts. is it my breast or some bones?
The pain you are describing doesn't sound like it's breast related,but one can never know for sure when symptoms are described over the internet.I can only guess that the pain you have, could be a pulled muscle,a pinched nerve,or even Costochondritis which is an inflammation of the connective tissues between the rib and the breastbone.
I would suggest first of all, to see your doctor for a breast exam,including a mammogram or Ultrasound to make sure that there is not an underlying problem and that your breasts are healthy.If all is fine,then your doctor will surely investigate the other possibilities I mentioned above.
Best wishes.
thanks 4 the reply. my gp has referred me to a breast clinic and soon i will get an appointment. also i have appointment for a chest xray. but my cough hurts and has a wheezing sound, and i sneeze all day long. hope to get a diagnosis soon.