breast pimple
i have two small black pimples on my left breast- closer to the outside, not near the nipple. im 19 and they've been there for well over a year, maybe two(i lost track). sometimes when i squeez it, a tiny bit of blood comes out... I havent ever tried putting anything harsh on it because i just assumed it would go away but it hasn't.
Should  I be worried about it now? could it turn into something later? what should I do?
The first thing you should do is to have these black"pimples"checked out by your doctor or a dermatologist.It is hard to say what these bumps are.By squeezing you could aggravate the situation and cause more harm.I don't think it's anything really serious,but a doctor's evaluation is certainly due since you have these pimples for so long and you seem to be worried.Please make the appointment so you can have peace of mind okay?.Take care and God Bless.