Breast Cancer Expert Forum
breast red multiple spots

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

breast red multiple spots

I am extremely worried that i have breast cancer, even though I am only 16. Two nights ago i was coming out of the shower and started to dry off when i noticed i red spot on my areola and i thought it was nothing. But a couple minutes later I looked in the mirror and saw 9 spots in all. I am very scared and I need someone to answer this question
Dear BAilli:  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else on the body and is subject to a variety of abnormalities, including pimples or other rashes.  Spots on the areaola is not a common presentation for breast cancer.  Further, breast cancer in a 16 year old is extraordinarily rare.  You might want to show these to your mother and if these spots do not go away, you should have your doctor check them out.