brown spots under breast
After givingbirth in Feburary I notice some brown spots under my breast, they went away but they have appear again in higer quantity under both breast. i am really concerned about this, can say what it maybe?

This discussion is related to Brown spots on breast.
Hi.

These brown spots can be aggregation of melanin producing cells, or can be blood collection underneath the skin of the breast (hematomas).  These two can be both related to hormonal changes in a woman's body.  With this in mind, you may observe cyclic waxing and waning of these lesions throughout the month.

Other causes would include irritation of the skin from sweat or microscopic dirt that can collect under the breast and the solution can be as simple as keeping the area dry.

If these lesions increase in amount or size, or is associated with other symptoms such as nipple discharge or breast lumps, then it is best to have this evaluated by your doctor.

Regards.
I have a few brown spots on the high on the left breast (is not near the aureola).  It looks as if I was burned or something but I havent.  I've been having pain on both breasts like a sharp pain that comes back and forward.  I'm a little worried.