Breast Cancer Community
confused!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

confused!!

Ok so I had my mammogram and ultrasound today. I went to see the surgeon and he said all was fine and he fealt nothing abnormal. I saw 2 doctors prior who said they did feel the lumpy area and that it definately was not normal tissue. Now this surgeon also said if I want a biopsy I can have one.. I just dont know what to think.. Help
well im no doctor, but..if i had 2 doctors telling me the same thing..and then one telling me different.. id probably go with what they advise. and also.. What do u have to loose if you  go ahead and get the Biopsy...Id deffinatly want to be really really sure.. and know 100%..then not an worry my self to death..or worse.. have the thing end up being cancer..when i didnt  get a biopsy..But like I said..im no doctor.. but if i was given the option...of a biopsy or not.. I would do the biopsy asap
I scheduled the biopsy for october 23rd. Im still really confused and Im thinking that if it was cancer it would have showed up on atleast one of the tests. Im not going to stress over it because I have enough to worry about already. I will have the biopsy and we will see!!! If it is something I will worry about it then.