Breast Cancer Community
cysts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

cysts

i went in for my ultra sound on my left breast and she came in the room and said its a cysts you want to hear its a cysts. like thats good news like its not cancer, and she said bye, i guess my docter wiil call me i mean what does that mean and noww what this was my first mamo last mon and they called me and said there is a area of density and i went back for my ultra sound and she came back and said thisim confused about what that means
1 Comment
See my response to the post below yours called Cyst, Complex.

When they just refer to it as a cyst, like in your case, they mean it is a simple cyst.  Simple cysts are never cancer and will never become cancer.  They also tend to come and go and can occasionally be painful.  So you are in the clear for another year!