Breast Cancer Community
discoloured nipple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

discoloured nipple

My left breast nipple is a blue-green colour and has been for quite some time but latley i am getting pain just behind the nipple.I got a benign lump removed about 18 years ago can you give me any advice.

This discussion is related to discoloration on left breast.
1 Comment
It's really hard to tell you what's going on...The change in your nipple color could be due to a circulatory problem or other abnormality that doesn't necessarily mean breast cancer.The best advice I can give is to see your health care provider or you Gynecologist soon for a breast exam who will  most likely order a few tests and can also send you to a Breast Specialist if needed.
I am sorry... I know you were hoping for a better answer but I really think you need a Doctor to investigate this problem for a correct diagnosis.
Good luck and please keep us posted.