discomfort
I had a lumpectomy 11 years ago removed a small cancerous tumor in left breast followed by 30 days of radiation therapy.  Have had no problems since, in the last week of two experiencing soreness in left breast in the middle of the scar.  Is this normal?
I wouldn't call pain or soreness after this length of time "normal" but at the same time I don't think I would be overly concerned. It could be many things ... something as simple as a muscle strain. I would certainly have it checked out if it continues more than a week or so.

It has been a long time since your surgery.

Nothing can be said with surety but this could be pain due to scar tissue formation.

Do you notice any abnormal feature like breast lump, skin changes or nipple discharge on breast self examination?

What is your age?

It would be best to consult your doctor for a clinical examination.

Till then you could try some warm compresses, local analgesic creams and oral pain relief medications.

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.

You ask if I found any other unusual things, other than the discomfort and the answer is no
do not feel any lump no discharge from the nipple or anything else.  Just soreness in the middle of the scar
I am 68 years old

jean727

Have you tried some warm compresses, local analgesic creams and oral pain relief medications. Have they helped with your symptoms?

Regards.