Breast Cancer Community
dizziness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

dizziness

I had a surgical biopsy on the 24 of January and I am still getting dizzzy about four times a day. Is this normal after surgery. Ps. I was diagnosed with atypical ductal hyperplasia thats why I had a biopsy, but benign. So does this mean this hyperplasia is gone away?
1 Comment

Atypical ductal hyperplasia is not cancer nor is it a pre-cancerous lesion. But it does mean that the individual is predisposed to increased risk of cancer.

You should follow up with your doctor about the further management plan in your case.

Are you eating properly? Get your blood pressure and blood sugar checked to find out the cause of the symptoms of dizziness that you are having.

Also inform your doctor about this.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and post us about how you are doing.

Regards.