enlarged pituitart, how much does it increase the chances of getting breast cancer?
I got an enlarged pituitary gland that was diagnosed back in 2007. I have a lump in my breast . How much do my chances of having breast cancer increase?
First I would be going to the Dr. to have the lump in the breast evaluated by examination and either Mammogram or Ultrasound. I wouldn't be concerned about "chances" at this point .... make an appointment and find out what is responsible for the lump.  The important thing here is to find out about the lump and not whether it's related or influenced by your Pituitary issue. Regards .....
I went yesterday and got an mammogram. Im just very nervous and was wondering if they were related but your right ill wait to see what the doctor says. Thxs for getting back o me ill keep you updated.