exercise with a leaking seroma
i have a seroma, 9 months post my lumpectomy.  it has been leaking but leakage has increased as i tried to improve the mobility of my shoulder.  i have a frozen shoulder.  has anyone had problems like this?  if so, is it ok to do light and gentle shoulder stretching if my seroma is leaking a little bit more since i started this?

This discussion is related to how to treat a seroma.
I would suggest that you take this question to both your Surgeon and a Physical Therapist .... in a case of any complication we should always consult the Professionals who are involved in our care rather than strike out on our own when it comes to exercise, etc. You mention that your seroma is "leaking" ... does this mean that your incision is not healed or ??? ... I'm not quite clear as to where it is leaking.  Regards ...
thank you for your response.  my incision is healed.  i leak a bit from the nipple after exercise.  everyone says it's ok to do light exercise.   has anyone done light exercise in a case like mine?