flaxseed oil supplements
Does anyone know if adding Flaxseed oil as a supplement is beneficial in the prevention of breast cancer.  The information that I have read has indicated some benefit.  I am also on Femara and wonder if there are any problems in taking both together.
This is a tricky question as you by asking  your question you will get an answer depending on where  or whom you ask.  There are 'yes', 'no', and 'neutral' websites; they will answer everyone the same.

I doubt that flax seed oil interferes with Femara and I know nothing as such is mentioned on the Manufacturer's website. (which means?)

I know flax seeds are supposed to be healthy, and adding them to yoghurt, etc, works like magic if you are constipated and do not want to use pills to help out.

But does flax seed oil prevent cancer? I doubt this forum is a place where people will either tell you it does, or be a should in your diet, or otherwise be avoided. (as none of us really knows, and most of anyone really would not know)

You may be told to discuss this with your doctor as only he/she knows best but I personally do not have that much confidence in my doctors, or let's say that 'kind' of confidence.

Best, Katrin