forehead lump cancerous?
My mum was diagnosed with IDC breast cancer in 2008. Her tumor was ER and PR positive and HER2 negative. She had the operation in 2008 and 6 rounds of chemo. After that, she was on Tamoxifen until a cyst was found in one of her ovaries. Because of the suspicion of malignancy, both ovaries and fallopian tubes were removed. Luckily, the cyst was a dermoid cyst which is benign. After the ovary removal, she started taking Arimidex and she is fine so far. All of her check-up examinations are negative.

She had a bone scan in April and everything was fine: negative. She has a painless hard lump on her forehead which is not large. She doesn't know how long she has had this thing on her forehead. Can is be cancerous?
I am glad to hear that all your mom's tests are negative and that she is doing well.
Now,about the lump on her forehead,it is difficult to assure you completely without examination and investigations.
It could very well be a benign fatty tissue (Lipoma) which is harmless and can appear on any part on the body.However,for peace of mind, your mom needs to get it checked out by a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
Best wishes to you both..