glandular
SEEN MY DR LAST FRIDAY SHE FOUND A SMALL LUMP IN RIGHT BREAST RECIVED THE RESULTS TODAY
WHICH SAID NO ABNORMALITYS BUT CONCERNED I CALL MY DR SHE EXPLAINED TOO ME IT WAS SEVERYL SMALL FIBER GLANDULAR TISSURES. BEING CONCERNED AT 75YRS OLD  SHE IS GONE TO BRING ME BACK IN A MONTH TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY CHANGES  TWO QUESTIONS DOES THESE TISSURES TURN CANCER ? AND SHOULD I  BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND SEE THE BREAST CANCER CENTER
THANK YOU

This discussion is related to repeat mammogram.
Hi there.

It is very hard to say if this will turn to cancer, but most of these lesions turn out and stay benign.  Characteristics of lumps that can point out to a possible cancer would include gritty irregular borders, hard fixed nodules, and associated skin dimpling.  These are the lump characteristics that you should watch out for in your breast and seek attention if any of these arise.  

Regards.