Breast Cancer Expert Forum
help mee

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

help mee

i'm a 19 years old female.Many years ago" since prep school" i found that one only of my nipples is cracked & was associated with lump under it but i didnt pay any attention its not painful...now the same nipple is inverted or cracked & i see like a cheesy while milky material that dont get out ..but its not fluid & the rim around nipple r darker in color not the areola which is showing a small 2 mm scar i dont know its naturebut i think its melanoma since i found others in other places.(im not pregnant or lactating )the other breast is showing  normal nipple but sounds the cracking isnt complete & no discharge but looks white also. i see lumps in all both breast but its almost not painful sometimes it become painful premenstrually...But knowing that my both breast are very small type not pendulous.& my menarche was at 15 years old.i didnt go to any physician ..do u think its fibrocystic changes or cancer ?
Dear emmoza, Over the internet without the ability to evaluate this through questioning and physical examination it is impossible to say what this is.  It is best that you have this checked by your doctor who can evaluate this and advise you.  
Please don't wait any longer to get this checked out by a doctor.  Breast cancer is uncommon but not unheard of at your age.  If it is cancer, timing is Everything.  Best of luck to you.
i know it chould be checked out but..im about the problem that i discovered this so many years ago...that would probably get it worse,anyway my time is up
It is never too late. Having been through surgery, chemotherapy and radiation 3 year ago for early breast cancer, you do not want to go down that road.  Please go and see a doctor as you may have spent all this time worrying about something that is not breast cancer.  Check it out as you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.