Breast Cancer Community
herceptin cost

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

herceptin cost

pl tell me how much does the herceptin medicine used for breast cancer (her-2/neu positive) cost in india

This discussion is related to herceptin availability and cost in India .
I'm sure the cost varies  from one area to another, but we would have no way of knowing what the cost of this or any other medication would be for people in different locations.

You would need to check the price with whoever would be dispensing that medication to you (pharmacist? clinic? doctor).

Best wishes...
Munnabhai
I can tell you it costs a lot as the drug (as far as I know) is still under patent. From my personal experience, I can tell you it cost about USD 2800 per dose, back in Kerala, India. If i remember right, the bottle said INR 130,000.

Yes, an insane price, one which makes no sense.
I wish you well, good luck.
A related discussion, stage2B, Her-2/neu positive was started.