herceptine
dear sir i am from nepal and my mum is suffering from breast cancer and we need herceptine and here in nepal it is very expensive than in india so wher can we get herceptine in india
I'm sorry your Mum is having to deal with breast cancer. Herceptin is expensive in any part of the world. I have no idea how or where you can obtain this drug in your country. Usually Herceptin is prescribed for treatment by the Oncologist who is treating the patient and given at the Oncology office where Chemotherapy drugs are administered. You should discuss this with your Mum's Oncologist as he/she would have access to the drug.   Kindest regards ..
dear sir
i want to know that where in india we can find herceptine medicine and what will be its cost if we purchase it in india.and is there any skim that if we buy four the we get 2 herceptine free in india.it will be a great help to me from you if u give me this information.
I'm sorry but I have no idea where or how you would purchase Herceptin from India. The only suggestion I can think of is for you to contact a hospital in india on the internet and ask about purchasing drugs there. I'm not even sure this is something that you can do legally but I suppose you could try.  I'm sorry I can't be of more help.  Kindest regards .....