hyperechoic/hypoechoic breast nodule
I am 46 years old. I have had three sonograms and all have said I have both hyper and hypochoic nodules in my right breast. I was told to come back and 6 months. The largest is 4cm and id a circumscribed hyperechoic nodule possible a lipoma. On my recent sono they found one in my left breast this one is new. It is .2x .3 cm cyst. there is a subtle increased echogenicity in the tissue surrounding the cyst with an estimated size of .9 x 1.1 cm.

I dont know what to do because I do have occasional pain in both breast. My doctor want to watch them and see if they get bigger. I think I need a second opinion. What so you think? I had a bilateral breast sonogram with BCAD.
I recently had my first ever mammo, and had to go back for the compression views and u/s.  I have a 5mm lymph node that they want me to have checked in 3 months.  I am a little leary about this.  From what I researched, the normal size lymph node is a few mm to 1 - 2 cm.  5 mm is equal to .5 cm.  I thought this was a normal size.  Of course you cant get anyone to return your call to ask questions.  I dont know what my BIRAD score was.  All of this is new to me.  Its scary.  
To decide on whether to biopsy a nodule (hyperechoic / hypoechoic), or observe it, radiologists take in other factors, such as size, location, shape and the nature of the edges. If you were not scheduled for a biopsy they presumably feel you can safely wait.
But you are certainly entitled to ask for a biopsy,or seek a second opinion if you are not comfortable waiting and worry for 6 months.
Best wishes and good luck...