Breast Cancer Community
i cant find a dr that will except my insurance (CICP)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

i have multiple bitateral cysts as well as complex cysts and sold modules.   I need to know exactly what that means and what to next
1 Comment
It means exactly what it says ... you evidently have fluid filled sacs in both breasts as well as some small solid lesions. As far as what to do next I'm quite certain that at the end of the report on your films there was some recommedation as to what the next step would be now. The Dr who ordered your films should explain in detail how this relates to your particular situation and possibly refer you to a Breast Surgeon for a biopsy. This may also have been stated on your report. You should call your Ins. Co. and ask for a list of Dr.s who accept this type of coverage. We here have no way of knowing the details of all Ins. policies as they differ from one State to another.  Regards ....