Aa
A
A
Close
itching aroun areola & viganal brown discharge
Hello,
I am 22 years young, & i am  not pregnant cause i dint lose my virginity yet. for every 28 days i get my regular periods.  normal amount of bleeding. my problem is that i am getting brown color discharge from my vagina, it is also itchy over there but not severe , very moderate itchy feeling. i also have very very severe itching around my both the areola , which forms reddish brown dry skin spots around my areola gradually turning into brown plain spots which has started after my boyfriend licked my nipples 2 years back, and that was the last time i got it licked.[embarrassed to admit] . both of them  are not continuous, but continual . There is no specific pattern of occurance i feel, i dint notice though. But its like 2 days m getting that brown discharge then again white discharge , again after 1 or 2 days brown then may ne after 3 days again white.... this sought of pattern and itching around my areola has very surely no pattern of occurance. i would be grateful to one who can help me!!  
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
25201_tn?1255584436
This Forum deals strictly with concerns regarding breast cancer ... I believe you would be better served if you would post your questions on the OB/GYN Forum.    Thank You .....
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources