Breast Cancer Community
itchy breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

itchy breast

hi there i have had a itchy breast for a few weeks now i haven't changed any of my soaps or antthing like that. also i noticed some white fluid coming from my left breast which is the one that is itchy please can anyone help me with this

This discussion is related to itchy nipple.
Breast discharge usually isn't anything to become alarmed about unless it is bloody and is produced without stimulation. In the abscence of other symptoms this could very well be some type of skin irritation. I would advise you to ck. with your Dr. for an examination and any testing that he/she feels appropriate in your particular situation.    Regards ....
If the fluid comes out without your squeezing the nipple, and the fluid is sticky, (vs. clear) and this continues, you should definately get it checked out.

But also, as japdip advises. Kat