Breast Cancer Expert Forum
itchy nipple and breast cancer
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

itchy nipple and breast cancer

I am 40yoa. I have been experiencing one itchy nipple for about 6 weeks. Comes and goes.

Got an ultra sound last year on the same breast due to large lump. DDX- cyst. a little larger than a quarter. They saw a couple of them. Not a fibrotic cyst, soft like a lypoma.  They told me I could leave them there with no increased risks. Have not had the cysts removed due to no heath insurance.

Please let me know if I should seek further care.