left breast/arm/shoulder pain
i have been suffering with pain in my left breast for quite a while now, it comes and goes, there are no lumps. also suffer from a left arm ache which goes up to my shoulder. this also comes and goes but this time it has been going on for nearly 2 weeks. does anyone else suffer with these symtms? pain killers do not help and i am using a deep heat rub.
This pain you describe could be due to either a muscular or a nerve problem.
A Neurologist could certainly find out if this is what's causing the pain.
Also a consultation with a breast Specialist and a Doctor who specializes in pain management could be very beneficial.
I really don't think that this pain has anything to do to do with breast cancer.
I hope that you will feel better soon,but you have to keep searching for the right Doctor so you can be successfully treated.
Take care and best wishes...
thank you for your reply. i did go to the breast clinic a few weeks, they showed no concern as i have no lumps and im in my 20's. its the arm ache that is really worrying me. i do worry about alot which i think makes things worse as well
Hi again,
Since the pain in your arm and shoulder still persists and it's not related to a breast problem,I think that the best thing to do is to see a Neurologist or a pain management Clinic, as I mentioned in my previous comment.
Certainly worrying about it without finding a solution, is not something anyone wants to live with.
If your pain is muscular or nerve related, and if you are using your arm doing a repetitive work,the pain could take even longer before it subsides.
This is why I urge you to call your doctor for guidance...You don't have to suffer pain when a solution to this problem could be found....
Wishing you all the best..