Breast Cancer Expert Forum
lipoma

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

lipoma
What is a lipoma? explain the reason for breast itching and the needlike sensation form the right breast. Is this a sign of cancer. I have a lipoma under the right breast. How do I treat this?
Dear lorna874, A lipoma is a benign (non-cancerous) tumor composed of fatty tissue.  There is generally no treatment needed of a lipoma if it is not causing you problems, and we are sure it is a lipoma.  
It is impossible to give an explanation for the symptoms that you are experiencing over the internet without ability to evaluate and put into context.  These are not usual symptoms of breast cancer.