little white bumps on my nipples
a doctor once told me tha the didnt think i could become preagent because he didnt think i ovulated! only a blood test was done and everything came back normal! now i have little white bumps on my nipples, they are real tender to the touch so are my breast, i am currently on my period (light), my abdonmen is tender to when pressure is applied. what could this be  sign of ?  could the doctor have been wrong?

This discussion is related to white bump on breast nipple.
Hi there.

These white bumps on the nipples may actually be comedones that may already be infected if painful.  These lesions can usually be treated by antibiotics, however, some could result to surgery if not treated early (tendency to be confluent to form carbuncles or abscesses.  The tenderness in the abdomen during one's period can be due to dysmenorrhea. I suggest you take these symptoms to your doctor as he can prescribe the proper medications and institute proper management.

Regards and God bless..