Aa
A
A
Close
lump and pain in nipple area
Today I felt a soreness in the left nipple area almost like a boil or a bad pimple. there is no discharge or head just a hard sore lump right under the nipple. It is about the size of a dime. my last period ended approx 5 days ago but I did not feel it then.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
   Did you get any help? Am also facing a similar problem. Do let me know.
Thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
My nipple felt quite sore about an hour ago and i just checked it out and i have a lump.  I'm a bit freaked out actually.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
I'm 17 years old and recently felt a lump on my left breast right in the nipple area as well. I originally felt it about 2 months ago when it was smaller. However, I felt it this morning and noticed it has become bigger and about 1 inch in size. I will be going to a doctor on Monday but should I be worried? Please help because I am worried. Thank you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
632991 tn?1222697140
Why it seems that all of us felt it in the left nipple area? I first felt it last December 2007 and ignored it coz I thought that it was just a hormonal imbalance, then the lump disappeared 3 days before my period, I was only 18 that time. And now, I felt it again.. I am so worried about it. I haven't see the doctor. It doesn't get big. There's no discharge. But It's very itchy, and it's painful whenever i touch the bump in some part of it, unlike last December. What is happening? Help! Thanks.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Top Breast Cancer Answerers
25201 tn?1255584436
Blank